Review on Wee Hur Development Emerged As The Developer of Bartley Vue Condo
Bartley Vue is a new condo development situated in a strategic location at Jalan Bunga Rampai off Bartley Road in the serene Bartley area. The condo is expected to enjoy high demand among homeowners looking to stay in a peaceful and exclusive city fringe neighbourhood perfect for family living.
The tender for the Jalan Bunga site was awarded to Wee Hur Development by URA after emerging the winner out of the nine bidders with a top bid of $93.39 m. Bartley Vue has a land size of 4,666.6 sq m equivalent to 50,230 sq ft and with a maximum GFA of 9,800 sq m.
The allowable building height for the condo is 64m, with each unit taking around 85 sq m. The site is expected to yield 115 residential units ranging from one to five bedrooms.
Bartley Vue is developed by Wee Hur Development, a construction and property company. The award-winning developer with the Quality Mark “Star” rating is experienced in various industrial, commercial, and residential projects. As such, Bartley Vue is expected to enjoy huge success in delivering high-quality and comfortable homes that meet the current residents’ needs.
The new development is located close to many essential amenities. Its strategic location puts it less than a 5-min walk to Bartley MRT station along the Circle Line means residents will enjoy easy commutes.
Bartley Vue is also situated in a family-friendly neighbourhood with good schools like Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ School and Maris Stella High School mere footsteps away. This place is also ideal for nature enthusiasts considering that Bunga Rampai Park is right at your doorstep when living in Bartley Vue.
From partial unblocked spectacular views of the low-rise landed estate to quick connectivity to other parts of Singapore, there’s more than what meets the eye at Bartley.
Buyers can take advantage of Bartley Vue’s proximity to the nearby employment centres of Tai Seng Industrial Estate and Paya Lebar Industrial Park, which are likely to generate employment opportunities for the residents.
Bartley Vue is an excellent choice if you’re after an undervalued real estate property with promising capital appreciation and potential rental demand.
Why Buy Bartley Vue?
- Island-wide access: Bartley Vue is close to three expressways and major roads like Bartley Road, PIE, CTE, and KPE.
- Stunning views of the nearby low-rise developments and Bunga Rampai Park.
- Close to renowned schools like Maris Stella High School.
- Bartley Vue is situated in an exclusive and established neighbourhood.
- 5 minutes walk to Bartley MRT.
- Good access to the CBD, Defu Industrial estate, Paya Lebar Quarters.
- Premium homes with quality fitting and finishes by top developer Wee Hur Development.
- Proximity to a plethora of dining and shopping facilities.
- Strong rental potential.
- Proximity to future Bidadari New Town giving access to more amenities.